Ford Excursion Forum
November 22, 2017, 12:18:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Get what you want out of life visit http://joe.myginclub.com Get what you want out of life visit http://joe.myginclub.com

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie from NC  (Read 2366 times)
gmurrell

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2016, 11:59:21 AM »

Hey everybody!

Newbie to the Excursion forum from Raleigh, NC, with a couple of questions. My dad has a '01 Limited (gasoline) with 120K miles on it. It's been great for us for many years but it's time for it to go. My dad ordered a '16 Toyota Tundra and we're planning to sell it once we get the Tundra (sometime in February hopefully). Long story short, we've not been happy with the stealership servicing in our area, so we're looking for a good, honest independent mechanic in the Raleigh area. If anyone knows a good independent mechanic please let me know! Next question is about the value of the excursion - what approx. would a '01 Limited gasoline w/ 120k in good shape go for? I'll take and attempt to put up some pictures. Anyways I'm glad to join and learn about the Excursion in our last month of ownership!
badkerr1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 07:19:09 PM »

Hey Newbie,

My son is looking for a 2001 Excursion  We are looking to purchase one in Feb/March so once you find out what you're needing out of it let me know.

Kyle
gmurrell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 11:35:04 AM »

Hey Newbie,

My son is looking for a 2001 Excursion  We are looking to purchase one in Feb/March so once you find out what you're needing out of it let me know.

Kyle

Okay great! Where are you located?
gmurrell

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 05:33:58 PM »

Hey Newbie,

Kyle

Okay great! Where are you located?

Hey Kyle, I made a sale post for the Excursion. Please let me know if you are still interested!
Lena01

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 05:22:10 AM »

hi all, my name is Lena)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: